New Flooring & Installation
Adding new flooring to your home does more than enhance its beauty. The right flooring allows you to create a space that is more comfortable and functional.
The key to a successful flooring project is to choose the right material and product. There are many different flooring materials to choose from, and each type comes with with its own range of options, giving you a seemingly unlimited number of possibilities for your flooring project.
- Hardwood Flooring. When it comes to flooring options, there’s nothing more classic than hardwood. Hardwood flooring adds warm natural beauty to your home, and can last for many years when properly cared for. We offer both solid and engineered hardwood flooring options, and can help you choose the perfect material for your project.
- Vinyl Flooring. For high-traffic areas of the home, many homeowners prefer vinyl flooring. Vinyl offers superior tolerance to abrasions and and impacts, and can be made to replicate the look of natural materials such as wood, stone, ceramic, and more.
- Tile and Stone Flooring. If you’re interested in creating an eye-catching custom floor in your home, you may want to consider using tile or stone. These materials are available in an assortment of different sizes, shapes, colors, and finishes, and can be arranged in complex patterns or used to create a more simple and timeless look.
- Carpeting. Carpet adds warmth and comfort to your home. Many carpeting materials are also stain resistant and easy to maintain, making them a great flooring option for busy households. We offer carpeting in a variety of different materials, colors, patterns, and more.
- Laminate Flooring. If you love the look of hardwood or stone, but are looking for something low-maintenance, laminate flooring is an excellent choice. Laminate flooring is as durable as it is versatile, and is made to resist abrasions, scuffs, and scratches.
We do more than simply sell and install new flooring. We are also committed to helping our customers maintain the beauty of their flooring long after it has been installed. If you have hardwood flooring, or are purchasing hardwood from us, our team can help you maintain your new flooring for lasting performance. To keep your hardwood flooring looking its best, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Hardwood Floor Care. A few simple steps will help you preserve the integrity of your hardwood flooring. Hardwood floors are durable and long-lasting, but they do require special care. Check out our professional hardwood care tips to learn what you can do to maintain and protect your investment!
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing. No flooring material is completely immune to damage. Over its lifespan, your hardwood may become scratched, dented, and gouged. If your hardwood flooring is starting to show signs of wear and tear, you may not need to replace it. We offer complete hardwood floor refinishing services that will leave your floor looking good as new!
Find Your New Flooring At UB Hardwoods.
If you want to learn more about the flooring options that are available to you, and find the one that’s perfect for your project, come visit us at our showroom in Plymouth! Our team will work with you to learn more about your style, needs, and budget, and help you find the right material for your home.
Once you’ve chosen your new flooring, our team of professional flooring installers can take care of the rest! We will make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible for you.
There’s no better place in the Twin Cities to find quality solid and engineered hardwood flooring for your home. If you’re ready to create a beautiful new look in your home, contact the team at UB Hardwoods today!